Arts and Dannas

October 31, 2013

I must admit I've been a pretty bad knitter lately. I don't think I've knit more than 20 minutes in the past 2 months, and I'm not exaggerating (much). I blame this largely on school taking up a good chunk of time, but also the prep for the Fiber Expo. Now that the Expo is over, I feel a bit of a craft let down.
I only have one project languishing on the needles currently, a pair of socks that are stuck at the gusset of sock #1. I think what I need is a quick little instant gratification project, particularly a small toy of some sort. A quick search of ravelry led me to some super cute stuffies that I might take a stab at:
I think the beauty of this will be that when I'm done, I'll have a little knit toy that I can gift to one of the several children I know for the holidays (age appropriate, of course!). So we'll see- planning is only half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment