I only have one project languishing on the needles currently, a pair of socks that are stuck at the gusset of sock #1. I think what I need is a quick little instant gratification project, particularly a small toy of some sort. A quick search of ravelry led me to some super cute stuffies that I might take a stab at:
- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-puffs These little owl puffs only take a few yards of worsted, and I have tons of colors of acrylics already in my stash to choose from.
- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tiny-baby-bunnies Tiny little bunnies! I feel like these could potentially be super fiddly, but super instant gratification.
- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/henri-the-knitted-bear Just too cute. Calls for aran weight, but I think worsted should work fine too. Again, stash acrylic.
- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-nuggets Bunny nuggets. Need I say more?
- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/henrys-bunny So maybe I have a thing for knit bunnies? Who knew!