Arts and Dannas

September 26, 2012

Etsy sale time!

I'm saving up for a new spinning wheel! Not just any wheel, but the king of all art yarn spinning wheels... the Majacraft Aura. I've pined over this wheel since the day it was released. The possibilities with this wheel are endless. Plastic toys spun in your yarn? Ok! Giant coils? Super! Super crazy chunky yarn? No problem!

And to help me save, I'm helping you save! Use the code AURA15 at checkout and save 15% off your purchase from my Etsy shop, through Saturday, October 6th!

So what do you say? Help me bring you more awesome hand spun yarn from a truly magnificent hand crafted spinning wheel! Go now!!

Help a sister out!
PS: This is the wheel I'm using now (bottom of post). I'd say it was high time for an upgrade!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to do a custom order on etsy...I would like to order some fingerless gloves though

    ReplyDelete