Arts and Dannas

December 18, 2008

The show was a success! Well, I guess more of a success then those days at the farmers market went. especially at 3 hours making over $50 with no booth fee vs 6 hours making just under $50 at the market with a booth fee.
I sold a handful of hats (mostly to the boyfriends co-workers- thanks guys and enjoy!) and sold out of the scrubbies. The felt bead bracelets that mom made are always being looked at and I really think she should make some more colors when she gets the chance. I'm sure they'd do really well on etsy, actually. Anyway, I did sell one of bracelets to someone- I think it was going to be a gift.

Gave away all my cards, as well. I only had 40 to start with so i was kinda stingy to begin but i figured going home with no cards is better than not giving any away.

I have no idea when the next time I'll be able to run a booth will be, but I'm thinking after the next few weeks I'll be able to get back into the swing of spinning and crocheting some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment