Arts and Dannas

July 22, 2008

I am an "Artisan" at the Holt Farmers Market. In Holt, Michigan. It's weird being called an artisan, because it doesn't seem like all the stuff I crochet would be ... well, all that fancy. The yarn? Yeah I guess I could let myself be called an 'artisan' for the yarn. So here are some pictures from the first Saturday, the 12th. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of this past Saturday the 19th- but it was a much nicer setup with more things eye level. I didn't make as much as I'd hoped from the 19th but I think once it's colder out more things will move.


And I know, I've got a million pictures of the boyfriend up but none of me.
Someday :P




(the table was not this messy the whole time! I swear it was more organized than this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment