Arts and Dannas

June 19, 2008

I don't think i was ever tagged, but uh. here ya go :)


1) What was I doing ten years ago?

Ummm since it was summer I'd probably be at Blue Lake Fine Arts camp for two weeks over summer. I'm pretty sure that would have been the first year I went, and the first time I'd ever gone to camp. I had a few friends from school actually in the same cabin as me, so overall it was a great experience... which is why i went back every year until high school was over!

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:

*Work on that damn blanket for my cousin (I need to have 3 1/2 more feet done in a month)
*Do some dishes that have been piling up...
*Go to Thirsty Thursdays at the Lansing Lugnuts stadium (and probably NOT get hammered)
*Sit on my butt and be lazy because even though it's Thursday, I have the next two days off so it's like my friday :)
*Eat dinner (does this count? I ran out of things!)

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Umm I like crunchy stuff like chips or pistachios, and I guess they have to be salty too. I love ice cream but can really only eat the soy stuff... um. Chocolate! Dried fruit is always really tasty. (hmm i should put that on my shopping list!)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

*Go to school and not worry about student loans at all (and therefor probably keep going to school until i was bored with it- you know a few degrees here and there ;)
*Buy a big old farmhouse and renovate it (which of course would be a farm too!)
*Invest lots for my future and any future children's college- you know, live off interest!
*Give to charities- volunteer my time at the Humane society since presumably I wouldn't have to work if I didn't want to anymore (and foster animals! <3)
*go on a super sweet vacation
*pay back my parents from years of borrowing!

5) Places I have lived:

Okemos, Williamston, Haslett, Lansing, Lansing, Lansing...

6) Jobs I have had:

Cleaning rental houses, Retail at Kohl's, Computer Lab at LCC, Cleaning Remax office.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:

Whoever is bored enough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment